• Is a male plott hound mix
• Is 1 year old
• Weighs 60 pounds and will likely range from 70-80 filled out
• Is good with other dogs
• Is good with children
• Seems to be POTTY TRAINED
• Is learning leash etiquette (leg leaner and sometimes pulls)
• Is medium to high energy
• Is nervous loading up into the car, but rides well once inside
Goofy boy Roy is sweet and submissive. He is wonderful with all people – adult and child alike – and has so much love to give; he has the silly clumsiness of a puppy and is still polishing his big-boy manners. He will need either another dog at home or a “job” to satisfy his mental and physical energy – this could be learning new tricks, playing games or following his person as they go about their day on a ranch or at work. Roy is highly devoted to the people in his life and will form a strong bond with his new owner.
Roy is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and heartworm negative.
If you would like to schedule a meet and greet with Roy or any of our dogs, please fill out an application by clicking on the orange ADOPT button above.