Spirited and carefree, Legolas is a 2 year American Eskimo mini mix with a personality that keeps us laughing. He LOVES stuffed toys and always seems to have one in his mouth. He:
- Weighs 23 pounds.
- Is good with other assertive dogs (he loves to rough house!).
- Walks nicely in a harness.
- Does not shed.
- Would be fine in a home with a cat.
- Is working on potty training.
- Is currently being crate trained.
- Is nervous riding in a vehicle.
- Is high energy.
Highly affectionate and sweet natured, Legolas melts in the arms of those he trusts and would let you snuggle him for hours. Unaccustomed to being alone, he will be at his happiest with another dog to play with or an owner who is often home and would enjoy playing with him.This cutie needs a bit of polishing but once acclimated to his new life will be a happy and hilarious addition!
Legolas is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and heartworm negative.
If you would like to schedule a meet and greet with Legolas or any of our dogs, please fill out an application by clicking on the orange ADOPT button above.