- Is a male Black Mouth Cur/Lacy mix
- Is 4.5 months old
- Weighs 30 pounds and will likely range from 60-70 full grown
- Is learning to walk nicely on a leash
- Is good with other high energy or assertive dogs
- Is nervous in the car, but rides well in a crate
- Is working on potty training
As gorgeous as he is goofy, silver coated JayZ is all puppy wiggles and clumsy feet! He has a very sweet demeanor and is happiest with a person to love and be close to. He has lots of energy and loves to run, play and explore. He enjoys other dogs but can be overwhelming for those that are too low-key or submissive. JayZ needs an adult alpha dog at home to help teach him proper canine manners. He will also need plenty of opportunities for exercise and engagement – he is smart and driven!
JAYZ is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and heartworm negative.
If you would like to schedule a meet and greet with JayZ or any of our dogs, please fill out an application by clicking on the orange ADOPT button above.