• Is a male Newfoundland (or Landseer) mix
• Is 4.5 years old
• Weighs 85 pounds
• Walks nicely on a leash
• Is good with other low key dogs
• Will load up into a car, but does not enjoy car rides
• Appears to be potty trained
• Is low to medium energy
• Is not good in a home with children
• Is not a good fit for an apartment or a home with a small yard
Fluffy boy Flash is mellow and sweet. He has affectionate moments but is also very independent and prefers to receive pets and love on his own terms. He enjoys wide open spaces and would be happiest in a setting with plenty of room for him to explore and roam. Flash has been through a lot of changes recently and needs a low key home where he can relax. We are searching for a peaceful, patient forever family that will love him for the handsome stoic that he is!
Flash is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and heartworm negative.
If you would like to schedule a meet and greet with Flash or any of our dogs, please fill out an application by clicking on the orange ADOPT button above.