- Is a female Labrador/Husky mix
- Is 3 years old
- Weighs 59 pounds but we are working on getting her up to 70
- Would prefer to be the only dog
- Appears to be house trained
- Walks nicely on a leash, but is learning not to pull towards other dogs and wildlife
- Is high energy
- Is nervous loading up, but enjoys car rides once inside the vehicle
Chili is remarkably intelligent and people oriented. She bonds deeply with her handlers, showering them with love and affection. She is what we would describe as a “velcro” dog – desirous of human companionship and of forming a deep connection with her person. She enjoys playing with toys, going for hikes and snuggling during down time. We are currently working towards socializing her with other dogs and feel that with continued effort by her new family she could accept another dog.
Chili is spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, and heartworm negative.
If you would like to schedule a meet and greet with Chili or any of our dogs, please fill out an application by clicking on the orange ADOPT button above.